Until further notice:
- Mask wearing is OPTIONAL for all patients and staff in both Camelback Women’s Health facilities *** with the exception of the ultrasound room where it is at the sonographer’s discretion as to whether masks are worn during the course of the visit.
- Patients may bring 1 (one) guest/family member/child to appointments – including ultrasound appointments. We recommend you not bringing small children.
- Our staff is sanitizing exam rooms, waiting areas, and ancillary areas on a routine basis
- We are conducting TeleMed visits for services which do not require a physical examination
- Due to the increased number of phone calls, we encourage you to utilize your Patient Portal for communication with our office – including requesting appointments, leaving messages, and obtaining test results.
We recommend you continue to take the following precautions to stay healthy:
•Get vaccinated against Covid*19
•Cough/sneeze into your elbow or tissue
•Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
•Avoid touching your face
•Sanitize your work spaces and frequently used fixtures routinely: phones, keyboards, door handles, tables, desktops, faucets, toilet handles, etc.
If you, or a family member, exhibit any of the symptoms listed below, it is recommended that you STAY AT HOME to avoid exposing vulnerable members of our community; this includes postponing or rescheduling any routine or non-urgent medical appointments.
***If you are pregnant, post-partum, or recovering from surgery, however, please CALL US RIGHT AWAY***
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Chills or body aches
If you are experiencing these symptoms and not pregnant, nursing, post-partum or recovering from surgery, please contact your primary care provider or visit the emergency room in extreme cases.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and understanding!