Camelback Women’s Health Accepts Many Insurance Plans
Below is a list of insurance plans are accepted by Camelback Women’s Health. Customer service numbers and website links are provided (if available).
Please remember that you must present a valid insurance card upon each visit with Camelback Women’s Health. Inaccurate billing information, expired insurance cards, or failure to obtain proper authorization will result in payments being your direct responsibility.
It is your responsibility, as the INSURED, to follow the rules and guidelines outlined by your specific insurance policy. You are responsible for understanding what your financial responsibility would be (i.e. deductibles, co-insurance, and copays) as well as what your coverage limitations are (i.e. covered and non-covered benefits, required referrals, pre-authorizations, etc.). You can find this information on your insurance company’s web-site or obtain the information from your employer. Please note that if Camelback Women’s Health is not in your insurance network, you do have the right to utilize your out-of-network benefits and receive care through our office.
If you are purchasing insurance through the Healthcare Marketplace, before deciding on an insurance plan, be sure to consider what your out-of-pocket costs are going to be. A less expensive plan usually (not always) equates to higher out-of-pocket (high copays and deductibles, less covered benefits, etc.) Be sure to review ALL your options before deciding. If you choose a plan with a $10,000.00 deductible, remember that your insurance company will not pay on any claims until you’ve paid $10,000.00 out-of-pocket and therefore, you are responsible for paying anything below that amount. Please consider signing up for one of the multiple plans that Camelback Women’s Health is contracted with.
We now accept CareCredit, for assistance with high deductible/high out-of-pocket plans!
- Exceptions: We are NOT contracted with Aetna Medicare HMO Individual AZ Value plan, Aetna Banner, Arizona Savings Plus, AeXCEL (via the Health Market Exchange), or Premiere plans
- Due to the increased number of Aetna plans, you can check to see if Camelback Women’s Health is in your network by visiting Aetna’s online provider search HERE.
- Phoenix Health Plan (Except plans obtained through the Marketplace/Exchange)
- Maricopa Health Plan
- AP/IPA- AHCCCS
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Medical Network
- Banner Health
- Choice Plus & PPO Plans only
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Statewide PPO (Card prefix: XBB, XBG, XBM, XBP, XBX, XBY, XBE, XBF)
- Alliance Plans
- Scottsdale Lincoln Health Network (through Ameriben)
- Advantage Plan
- CAPP Care
- Open Access Plus (OAP, Commercial)
- Local Plus (through Marketplace/Exchange)
- First Health
- Foundation for Medical Care
- Great West
- HealthNet PPO
- HealthNet PPO HSA
- HealthNet HMO (not Community Care HMO)
- HealthNet HMO Direct Access
- We DO NOT currently accept HealthNet Community Care Plans (HMO or HMO Open Access)
- Gold Plus
- Medicare Advantage
- Phoenix Health Plan- AHCCCS
- Principal Mutual
- United Healthcare
- We do NOT accept the “Banner Health Network” through United or United plans through the Marketplace